- About Connected Learning
- Current Series
- Webinar Archive
- Case Studies
- Personal Stories
[Twitter Chat] An Action Plan for Achieving Success in Participatory Politics
About The Speaker(s)
Potential Discussion Questions
- When starting a new action/campaign/project, what are your first steps?
- How important is public perception to your work? And how do you manage their expectations?
- What can you/your community do if your action plan is just not gaining any traction?
- Looking back at your own work, are there any mistakes or 'rookie moves' you could have avoided?
- What is your one Tweetable piece of advice to those who want to start a political/social/civic action?