How trust is modelled in collaborative connected learning environments, and how we tackle serious issues--such as digital literacy and equity--so that people can take full advantage of learning opportunities.
About The Speaker(s)
- Anne Collier - Director of ConnectSafely.org, and Founder/Writer at NetFamilyNews.org
- Cathy Lewis-Long - Founding Executive Director of The Sprout Fund in Pittsburgh
- Carla Casilli - Director of Design + Practice at the Badge Alliance
- Barry Joseph - Associate Director for Digital Learning at the American Museum of Natural History
- Doug Belshaw - Project lead for the Web Literacy Standard at the Mozilla Foundation
- Jade E. Davis - Program Coordinator, HASTAC and Digital Media and Learning Competition
- Aspen Task Force report: "Learner at the Center of a Networked World"
- "Create Trusted Environments for Learning" chapter of the ATF Report
- DML Competition 5: The Trust Challenge (opens September 3)
- NetFamilyNews.org: "A task force report & a student bill of rights"
- NetFamilyNews.org: "Toward student-centered learning: Delete fear, add agency"
- The Mozilla Manifesto: 10 principles that guide their efforts to promote openness, innovation & opportunity on the Web
- Mozilla Webmaker resources for teaching & learning digital skills and web literacy