Open invite to learn more about the Maker Education Initiative's "Open Portfolio" project and how it's developing a common set of practices for an open, decentralized, and distributed lifetime portfolio system for makers.
About The Speaker(s)
- Christian McKay - Doctoral student in Learning Sciences at Indiana University; Creativity Labs member
- Anna Keune - Graduate Research Assistant at Indiana University; Creativity Labs member
- Hillary Kolos - Director of Digital Learning & Teen Programs at DreamYard
- Jessica Ross - Senior Practitioner Specialist working at Project Zero on the Agency by Design Project
- Stephanie Chang - Director of Youth Engagement, Maker Education Initiative
- Christina Cantrill - Senior Program Associate for the National Writing Project
- Overview for Project Zero: an educational research group investigating the nature of intelligence, understanding, thinking, creativity, ethics, and other essential aspects of human learning
- The Maker Education Initiative's "Open Portfolio" project
- The Maker Education Initiative on Twitter (@MakerEdOrg)
- "Making Thinking Happen" - the process blog of Agency by Design, a multiyear research initiative of Project Zero
- Open Portfolio 'Interest Form'
- Open Portfolio 'Maker Site Survey'
- MIT Welcomes Makers with New Maker Portfolio
- Making Thinking Happen blog: "A Celebration of Learning"
- A Maker Education For Personal Social Change
Keep the Conversation Going
- Watch and comment on Google Plus
- Be a part of the ongoing Twitter conversation at #connectedlearning