- About Connected Learning
- Current Series
- Webinar Archive
- Case Studies
- Personal Stories
Educators’ Experiences Educating for Participatory Politics
About The Speaker(s)
- Erica Hodgin (host) - Associate Director of the Civic Engagement Research Group at Mills College and the Research Director of the Educating for Participatory Politics project, which includes four teams in three different cities exploring ways to redesign civic education for the digital age.
- Sonia Hansra - Academic Advisor and Humanities Teacher at MetWest High School, Oakland, CA.
- Christine Laadimi - Social Studies teacher at Bogan High School, Chicago, IL.
- Kate Rowley - Teacher at Locke High School, Los Angeles, CA.
- Albert Vazquez-Mejia - Teacher at Locke High School, Los Angeles, CA.
- Educating for Participatory Politics - Resources
- Redesigning Civic Education for the Digital Age: Participatory Politics and the Pursuit of Democratic Engagement by Joseph Kahne, Erica Hodgin, and Elyse Eidman-Aadahl
How to Participate
Image courtesy of Educating for Participatory Politics