- About Connected Learning
- Current Series
- Webinar Archive
- Case Studies
- Personal Stories
Digital Learning Day: Moving Beyond the "Tech Is Good" Conversation
With Digital Learning Daycoming next week, let's take a moment to acknowledge some of the challenges we still face when it comes to digital media & learning, and how we could overcome these obstacles.
About The Speaker(s)
- Antero Garcia - Assistant Professor in the English department at Colorado State University
- Anna Smith - Postdoctoral Fellow in Writing and New Learning Ecologies at the U. of Illinois; co-starter of the #techquity chat on Twitter
- Al Elliott - 5th Grade Teacher at Green Valley Elementary School in Hoover, AL
- Kim Jaxon - Assistant Professor of English/Composition at California State University, Chico
- Zac Chase - ConnectED Fellow in the Office of Educational Technology at US Department of Education
- Digital Learning Day: Friday, March 13, 2015
- Educator Innovator webinar: "What Does Access Mean to Students? A #techquity Conversation"
- #techquity conversation on Twitter
- Five Entry Points into the #techquity Conversation
- HackEducation.com: The History of the Future of Education Technology
- "59 in :59" video series from Community Consolidated School District 59
- Students Make Girl a 3D Printed Prosthetic Hand
- Future Ready Schools: Empowering Educators through Professional Learning toolkit
- Tom Whitby blog post: "Is Relevance Over Rated?"
Keep the Conversation Going
Image courtesy of Intel Free Press