- About Connected Learning
- Current Series
- Webinar Archive
- Case Studies
- Personal Stories
The 12 Days of Connected Learning TV: top webinars of 2013
A look back at some of the most-watched Connected Learning TV webinars of 2013. Replaying on Livestream daily (except Dec. 24, Dec. 25 & Jan. 1) at 9am PT/12noon ET.
About The Speaker(s)
See below for the full broadcast schedule and links to the archived webinar pages
Broadcast Schedule for "The 12 Days of Connected Learning TV"
- MON, Dec 23 - Mimi Ito & Katie Salen - The Essence of Connected Learning Environments
- THU, Dec 26 - Ethan Zuckerman - Teaching New Civics In a Digital World
- FRI, Dec 27 - Brenda Hernandez & Sarah Meyer - Understanding HOMAGO and Informal Youth Spaces
- MON, Dec 30 - The Future of Libraries - The Importance of Youth Access to Technology in Libraries
- TUE, Dec 31 - Coding Is For Everybody - Creating
- THU, Jan 2 - Writers At Work - Writing as Making/Making as Writing
- FRI, Jan 3 - Preparing For a Year of Mobile Learning - Planning For Effective Teaching & Learning with Mobile Devices
- MON, Jan 6 - Opening New Pathways to Opportunities - Why Should You Care About Badges?
- TUE, Jan 7 - The Possibilities of Mobile - Teachers and Students: real-life mobile implementation with learners
- WED, Jan 8 - Connecting to Something Bigger: The Power of Open, Peer-to-Peer Learning
- THU, Jan 9 - Minecraft in Education: An Introduction
- FRI, Jan 10 - Themes, Issues, and Benefits of the Learning To Code Movement
All webinars will be broadcast on Livestream from 9-10am Pacific Time (12-1pm Eastern Time). If you'd like to chat with others while watching the broadcast, please use the Livestream Channel's Chat and/or the #connectedlearning hashtag on Twitter.